Campus Life

Enrollment and Tuition Fees

Enrollment and Tuition Fees

Category Resident/Non-Resident At Enrollment October Total Amount
Enrollment Fees A (Resident of Hyogo Pref.) 282,000 - 282,000
B (Non-Resident of Hyogo Pref.) 423,000 - 423,000
Tuition 267,900 267,900 535,800

Enrollment and Tuition Fees (for Undergraduates, Special Students, Postgraduates and Trainees)

Category Enrollment fee Tuition fee Training fee
Undergraduate 28,200 yen 14,800 yen/credit -
Special student 28,200 yen 14,800 yen/credit -
Postgraduate 84,600 yen 29,700 yen/month -
Trainee With experiment - - 36,300 yen/month
Without experiment - - Without experiment

Tuition Discount and Exemption Program

We offer the Tuition Discount and Exemption Program to students who have difficulty paying tuition for financial reasons. Those who are eligible for this program include students temporarily in financial distress because of a disaster or because of financial problems incurred by those who are responsible for financing their tuition.

Eligible Students
  • Students with excellent academic achievements who have difficulty paying tuition for financial reasons
  • Students who have difficulty paying tuition because their financial supporters are financially distressed due to a natural disaster or other catastrophe
Ineligible Students
  • Students who have studied at the university for less than 6 months
  • Students with poor academic achievements or poor learning attitudes

Application Period

Mid Jan. for the first semester tuition
Mid Jun. for the second semester tuition

  • Notification of acceptance of applications will be posted on the bulletin board.
  • Discount or exemption applies to the tuition for the current semester only. Students are required to submit a new application each semester if they wish to continue using this program.
  • Students with valid reasons may pay tuition in installments or defer tuition payments.
Required Documents
  • Tuition Discount and Exemption Application
  • Certificate of Registered Items in Resident Registry
  • Proof of Earnings
  • Certificates for special tax deductions (if applicable)